Wellbeing Fundamental Learning Series
Staff are the single most important asset of any hospital or health system, yet the healthcare workforce faces a host of stressors that can diminish their health and wellbeing. Hospitals and health systems are increasingly investing in the creation of comprehensive workforce programs to increase self-care behaviors and address occupational stressors. GNYHA’s Wellbeing Fundamentals Learning Series is designed to support hospitals with these efforts.
This series of six sessions, offered throughout 2022, will focus on core elements of a comprehensive employee health and wellbeing program. Each session will feature an implementation-focused presentation by a hospital or health system, as well as discussion of key resources related to the topics outlined below.
- Assessment and Alignment
- Use of Data for Program Development and Evaluation
- Formation and Use of a Wellbeing Committee and Wellbeing Champions
- Branding and Communication
- Designing Multi-faceted Interventions
- Program Implementation Design Considerations