GNYHA maintains a number of publications related to important areas of interest for members of the health care community.
- Skyline News delivers breaking news on Federal, State, and local health care legislation, to analyses of regulatory and finance issues affecting the New York health care community.
- Health Care News In-Depth, a monthly supplement Skyline News, offers an expanded look at featured topics affecting GNYHA member institutions most significantly.
- Capitol Watch, a bi-weekly e-bulletin, is designed to provide the latest detailed information about health care–related legislative and other government affairs activities impacting GNYHA's member institutions.
- Community Health Report delivers monthly community health and health disparities policy and program news for hospital executives.
- GME Central, a quarterly newsletter on graduate medical education (GME), covers national and local issues of interest to New York's academic medicine community.
- Quality Collaborative, a quarterly newsletter of the Greater New York Hospital Association/United Hospital Fund quality improvement initiatives.